Our mission is to deliver the greatest event service experience for our clients and guests. Our friendly, professional team will exceed your expectations to guarantee the most memorable event.
The Lincoln Alexander Centre
The Lincoln Alexander Centre offers a diverse range of innovative event space – including an Auditorium, Banquet Hall, Board Rooms and Breakout Rooms, Meeting Spaces and a Cocktail Lounge.
Our unique space is an ideal venue for Corporate Conferences, Conventions, Meetings, Workshops, Seminars, Galas and Receptions in Hamilton.
Features of our Convention Centre in Hamilton:
- 20,000 square feet and 3 levels of highly functional event space, perfect for single use or multi-use purposes.
- The Auditorium is the highlight of the Lincoln Alexander Centre. It has tiered seating for 360 attendees, making visibility great for any Corporate Event.
- Our partnership with The Hamilton Plaza Hotel provides our clients with 35,000 square footage of meeting space, accommodations and underground parking.
Recent Events and More from The Lincoln Alexander Centre’s Blog
Are you holding an upcoming meeting but don’t have a board room? At The Lincoln Alexander Centre, we have just the room for you. This private, spacious room is perfect for meetings of up to 12 attendees. Renting options include: hourly, daily, weekly, and...
The ilovefilmseries is the Art Gallery of Hamilton’s monthly screening program, with screenings of the best in Canadian and International and art house feature film and documentaries monthly at the Lincoln Alexander Centre. Tickets are $12, or $10 for AGH Members and...
The LAC is honoured to be once again hosting a celebration of the life and legacy of a pioneer, the Honourable Lincoln MacCauley Alexander. Everyone is invited to this family event taking place on Sunday, January 21 from 2 pm to 5 pm. Lincoln MacCauley Alexander, PC...
Food and Beverage:
We offer comprehensive food and beverage menu selections in order to accommodate any type of event
Box office and registration attendees, ushers, coat check attendants and food and beverage service staff are available
The Lincoln Alexander Centre is equipped with its own technical service team and can customize your specific needs and requirements
- Surrounded by restaurants, hotels and shopping as well as direct access to the Crowne Plaza Hotel from our facility
- There are many convenient parking options surrounding the LAC including an abundance of on-street parking spaces. There are also municipal lots located in the near vicinity. Parking in municipal lots is free after 6 p.m. from Monday through Friday and all of Saturday and Sunday
- Built-in Speaker System: Our facility is equipped with an integrated speaker system on every level, excluding the Ballroom
- Registration Desk: To facilitate delegate registration, a permanent registration desk is conveniently located in the main lobby. This station features electrical outlets, phone jack and ample storage space
- Box Office: A ticket booth is ideally located upon entrance of our main lobby doors
Consider the Lincoln Alexander Centre when planning your next event, our conference and convention centre in Hamilton is a highly versatile space that provides full-service to help make your event run as smoothly as possible. Give us a call for more information and to book!
LINCOLN ALEXANDER CENTRE
- 160 King Street East,
- Hamilton, ON
- L8N 1B2